The International Journal of Frontier Sciences is an online, print, semiannual, peer reviewed, open access scholarly publication. TIJFS prints original articles, review articles, short communications, guest editorials, letters to editor, case reports, case studies and drug trials.
The journal is registered with International Serials Data System (p-ISSN: 2618-0359, e-ISSN: 2618-0367). All manuscripts published are open access under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Evaluation of Records of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Cases Reported at Abbasi Shaheed Hospital and Karachi Medical and Dental College, Pakistan
Original Research Articles
- Comparison of Efficiencies of Neurological Physical Examination, Neurothesiometer and PainDETECT Questionnaire in Diagnosing Diabetic Neuropathy
- Factors affecting Quality of Sleep in Intensive Care Unit
- Effectiveness of Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Patients with COPD
- Level of Serum Uric Acid in Pre-eclamptic and Normal Pregnant Women
- Diagnosing Cervical Lesions Through LLETZ – A Reliable and Effective Tool
- Burden of Influenza in Patients visiting Emergency Department for Treatment of Influenza Like Illness at THQ Hospital Shujabad, Pakistan
- Assessment of Nutritional Status and its Determinants among Students of Army Public School, Okara, Pakistan
- Extraocular Muscle Imbalance and Outcomes of Scleral Buckling Surgery for Primary Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment
- Management and Complications of Arnold Chiari Hydrocephalus at Tertiary Health Care Center